goaccess - Real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer
GoAccess is a real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a
terminal in *nix systems. It provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics for
system administrators that require a visual server report on the fly.
GoAccess parses the specified web log file and outputs the data to terminal.
* General statistics, bandwidth, etc.
* Time taken to serve the request (useful to track pages that are slowing down.
* Metrics for cumulative, average and slowest running requests.
* Top visitors.
* Requested files & static files.
* 404 or Not Found.
* Hosts, Reverse DNS, IP Location.
* Operating Systems.
* Browsers and Spiders.
* Referring Sites & URLs.
* Geo Location - Continent/Country/City.
* Visitors Time Distribution.
* HTTP Status Codes.
* Ability to output JSON and CSV.
* Tailor GoAccess to suit your own color taste/schemes.
* Support for large datasets + data persistence.
* Support for IPv6.
* Output statistics to HTML.
GoAccess allows any custom log format string. Predefined options include, but
not limited to:
* Amazon CloudFront (Download Distribution).
* AWS Elastic Load Balancing.
* Apache/Nginx Common/Combined + VHosts.
* Google Cloud Storage.
* W3C format (IIS).
How to Install
sudo yum -y install https://extras.getpagespeed.com/release-latest.rpm
sudo yum -y install goaccess