cachetool - Manage PHP cache in the CLI
CacheTool allows you to work with APCu, OPcache, and the file status
cache through the CLI. It will connect to a FastCGI server
(like PHP-FPM) and operate on its cache.
Why is this useful?
* Maybe you want to clear the bytecode cache without reloading php-fpm
or using a web endpoint
* Maybe you want to have a cron which deals with cache invalidation
* Maybe you want to see some statistics right from the console
* And many more...
How to Install
sudo yum -y install https://extras.getpagespeed.com/release-latest.rpm
sudo yum -y install cachetool
by Danila Vershinin (2020-09-11):
- 3.2.2 release compatible with PHP >= 5.5.9
by Danila Vershinin (2020-07-16):
- 3.2.1 release compatible with PHP >= 5.5.9 (3.2.2 has runtime issue https://github.com/gordalina/cachetool/issues/158)
- fixed up binary